Steeda Mustang Ultra-lite Jacking Rails 2015 - 2024+
Powder coated wrinkle black for a low key, yet durable finish, these will last a lifetime under your S550 or S650 chassis Mustang. Unlike the competition, Steeda includes Zinc-plated, flange-headed, grade 10.9 hardware - a simple bolt-in design that can be removed at any time as they use factory mounting holes. These allow you to jack up your Mustang with confidence anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds. They provide a great point for jack stands and 2 post lifts. Lastly, these will work with Steeda's IRS Subframe Support Braces without interference. Steeda's new Ultra Lite Chassis Jacking Rails add strength and function to your modern muscle car.
Steeda listen to you our customers, so we have further dropped the weight on our jacking rails AND created a Convertible application option as well for those who didn't want to have to alter their rails, as well as developing our new Full Length version which were launched in 2018 to give even better "jackability."
Working on your car at home? These are what you need.
Changing your wheels at the track? These are what you need.
Surrounded by aggressive speed bumps? These are what you need!
- 60% lighter than the competition, only 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Allows you to jack up your S550 or S650 anywhere along the jacking rail, preventing damage to your factory pinch welds
- Protects the underside of your car on the street.
- Open mounting bracket design prevents water from getting trapped and therefore eliminating chances of rust
- Will work with Steeda's popular IRS Sub frame Support Braces
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware unlike the competition
- Standard Fitment on all Steeda Q-Series Mustangs
- Homologated / Certified for European use
- Lifetime warranty
- Convertible Specific Version available (555-5207)
- Made in the USA using high-grade materials
- Normally in stock
555-5205 - Original (Special Order Only)
555-5207 - Convertibles
555-5212 - Full Length
S550 Mustangs: 2015-2023 - All models including GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, Ecoboost, GT500, GT350
S650 Mustangs 2024+ All models including GT, Dark Horse
Nice little video explaining the "how to and what for" of jacking your S550 (See media roll):