Steeda S550 Mustang Pro-Action Shocks and Struts
Incorporate your stock or aftermarket spring package to these adjustable dampers for the perfect ride quality. Eliminate the choppy stock ride, reduce dive, squat and body roll, and eradicate wheel hop once and for all! Steeda's Pro-Action dampers are the highest quality twin tube dampers on the market, and include a separate compression piston internally to give you the same compression force as a standard damper with significantly less gas and internal pressures - this means less internal stress on the components, less friction, more repeat-ability and a lighter overall package! Coupled with our extremely strong steel housing, our twin tube setup provides bulletproof reliability, lower bending loads on the damper shafts and increased performance! As always, our kit is backed by our Steeda limited warranty.
This robust system was design to keep your options open. Tire fitment starts at 295 in the front and can go as high as 315 in the front with the correct offset, while 315s fit easily on the rear (dependant on tyre / wheel combo etc). With this range of setup options these, dampers are perfect for daily drivers, road racers and drag racers alike.
Switch to the Steeda Pro-Action shocks and struts for the pinnacle of performance, ride quality and reliability. Available in non-adjustable option for a more affordable "fit and forget" experience, or the fully adjustable setup to allow for adjustment for road and track etc....
We are also happy to announce our all new "ACTIVE" shocks developed in coordination with KONI for a best of both worlds solution. The plug and play ease of non adjustable with super advanced valving for a great ride in all conditions.
The best explanation of the "Active Shocks" is that they offer a Magneride like adaptive ride, through advanced shock valving but without the use of complex electronic controllers. Highly Recommended when paired with our Steeda springs!
Homologated / Certified for European use
- Steeda proprietary shock valving
- Specifically designed for lowered S550 Mustangs
- The perfect companion to a set of Steeda Performance Springs
- Homologated / Certified for European use
- Rebound adjustable for the ultimate in tunability (Adjustable version only)
- Reduce wheel hop, squat, body roll and body oscillation
- Less damper friction, less side loading on the shafts, lower internal pressures
- Huge range of tire, wheel, and spring fitment combinations backed with Steeda's limited warranty
- Normally in stock
- Non-Adjustable or Fully Adjustable versions available.
- State of the art "ACTIVE" valved shock system now available
555-8157 - Fully Adjustable - Homologated / Certified for European use
555-8150 - Non Adjustable - Homologated / Certified for European use
555-8423 - "Active" Shocks - Homologated / Certified for European use
GT & Ecoboost, Manual & automatic
INSTALL GUIDE (RIGHT CLICK - SAVE AS)