Steeda Focus ST Rear Anti Roll Bar
Steeda have developed 2 Rear Roll Bars for the Ford Focus Mk3 ST enthusiast to suit your needs. One is a fixed rate "fix and forget" bar, and the other offers 3 way adjustment to allow an enthusiast who might track or autoX their car to adjust the stiffness to suit the track conditions and required driving style!
The silver powder coated non adjustable solid rear swaybar is 25.4 mm in diameter versus 22 mm for the (US OEM) stock rear bar and offers about a 70% increase in roll stiffness.
The blue powder coated 3 way adjustable bar is the same diameter at 25.4mm and the centre hole offers the same stiffness as the non-adjust bar. This means you can use the other 2 holes to either increase or reduce stiffness as required.
This Steeda swaybar kit includes replacement polyurethane bushings, bushing brackets and installation instructions.
Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
To Purchase as a non adjustable "Front and Rear Pack" select from drop down.
- 70% stiffer than stock (US) swaybar
- Includes greasable bushings and brackets
- Improve vehicle handling
- Adjustable bar available to allow "fine tuning" of requirements
- Usually available in stock in the UK
- Perfect to pair up with Steeda Front roll bar
555-1084 Rear Bar - Non Adjust
555-1023 Rear Bar - 3 Way Adjust
555-2174 Front & Rear Pack - Non Adjustable (555-1084 + 555-1092)
- Adjustable bar requires 18" or larger wheels. All non OEM wheels are not guaranteed to fit as widths and offsets as well as manufacturing of inner barrel etc may differ.
- Rear roll bar not suitable for ESTATE variant
2013+ Ford Focus ST 2.0 Ecoboost (not ESTATE)