CP-E "Exhale" Ford Focus RS Cold Side Intercooler Hard Pipe with TIAL BOV
Setting out to replace the stock pipe, cp-e has not only managed to design an upgrade solution with an aluminium pipe, but has designed a solution with a 2.75" diameter pipe! Pushing the space to the max, cp-e wanted to bring the community the last cold side pipe they will need through all of their modifications. Take your Ford Focus mk3 RS intercooler setup to the max with CP-E
When you start upgrading your Focus RS charge air temps quickly become a problem, especially if it will ever see the track. Its clear that the factory design of the Focus RS Cold Charge Pipe was done to cut costs. CP-E re-evaluated this design and came up with something bigger, better flowing AND with the additional benefit of adding a 1/8" NPT meth bung to add methanol injection quickly and easily! Methanol port included in the ideal location, 6" from the throttle body.
Stepping up from the CP-E "Methcharge" Cold Side kits, the "Exhale" kits add a CP-E engineered flange to mount a high quality aftermarket TIAL Blow Off Valve to get that "turbo tuner look" and the turbo sound you love. This is perfect (and often essential!) when looking to replace the stock turbo with a bigger aftermarket unit that doesn't have a built in BOV.
- Great design with max flow
- Easy fitting
- Available in choice of colours - Satin Black or Uncoated
- Comes with all hardware required
- Perfect with OEM or CP-E Delta Core Intercoolers
- 1/8" NPT meth bung to add methanol injection quickly when wanted
- Fitment with Tial Sport BOV.
Focus RS Cold Charge Pipe
This mandrel bent aluminium pipe supplies you with the volume, and the free flow that you need through all your modification goals and allows you to reach those goals in the path that YOU decide on. Being designed in CAD, CNC mandrel bent, and having laser cut aluminium brackets, you can be sure that you are buying a pipe that not only fits, but fits as well as stock.
cp-ee has made the pipe with to provide the best flow possible while still having flexibility built in to move with the engine. To top it off, cp-e also supplies the necessary 4-ply silicone hoses and T-Bolt clamps to secure it all to the stock intercooler or the cp-e Delta Core Front Mount Intercooler!
Also included is a blanking plate for the OEM valve.
Check out the CP-E Hot Side Pipe Upgrade Kit too!
- Due to the movement of the stock engine mount, it is recommended that an xFlex Stage 2 Rear Motor Mount is used when installing cp-e charge pipes.
- We cannot guarantee fitment with the use of any product that moves the location of the intercooler outlet or throttle body.
- This item is not held in stock and is brought in on order