Steeda S550 Mustang Hub-centric Billet Wheel Spacers
The hub centric design ensures your tyres are perfectly centred on the axle preventing shaking, vibration or unsafe handling due to imbalance. The inconspicuous black anodized finish looks factory and will not oxidize or corrode like bare machine finish aluminium spacers. Unlike earlier model Mustangs that use 1/2" studs, these spacers have appropriate S550 specific 14mm studs allowing you to reuse the lug nuts currently on your car.
These billet spacers made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminium are designed to be compatible with both OE and aftermarket wheels.
Available in 20mm, 25mm and 31mm and 38mm sizes.
- Each order is a pair of spacers for one axle. Therefore you need TWO sets for a single car front and rear.
- We recommend 25mm spacers on OEM wheels due to POTENTIAL fitting issues on 20mm spacers not clearing hub spacers studs, due to a random "scalloping" on the rear of OEM wheels. Some will fit fine others will need the OEM studs trimming down so the spacers can sit flush. So while you can certainly order 20mm spacers we recommend the 25mm set.
- Magneride equipped Mustangs have different front studs and are not suitable for spacers unless you are happy to cut the studs to fit.
- Widened wheel stance for better stability
- Provides added clearance for oversized brake calipers
- Anodized aluminium for corrosion resistance
- Black finish looks discrete
- Specific for S550 14mm wheel studs
- Available in 20mm, 25mm, 31mm and 38mm
- High strength billet 6061 aluminium
- Normally in stock
Applications: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Mustang GT, V6, EcoBoost