Steeda Focus mk1 Short Throw Shifter - MTX 75 - 5 Speed (Early model)
Features and Benefits:
- Precisely-calibrated spring tension ''finds'' 3rd gear
- Two position adjustment height
- Shortest throw of any shifter
- Smooth, confident, precise shifts
- Exclusive BootGuard prevents damage to factory inner boot
- Adjustable positive stops prevent over extending the lever
- Nickel-plated pivot shaft will not rust or stain.
- Accepts stock and most aftermarket shift knobs
Fitment: MK 1 Focus with MTX-75 5 Speed Gearbox from 1998 to October 2001 .... Later cars use 555-7224
NOTE: As this is a US part, we have taken this fitment recommendation from a customer with a lot of mk1 knowledge! So its not an "official guarantee" to fit.
NOTE 2- DOES NOT FIT RS mk1 / ST 170