Turbosmart Kompact EM BOV or Plumb Back VR2
The Turbosmart Kompact EM range combines 20 years blow off valve technology and the worlds leading electronics to provide you with a vastly accelerated response time. Produced in-house by Turbosmart themselves, the BOV Plumb Back is a billet construction that minimizes the boost leakage which in turn maximizes the performance of your vehicle.
A true plug and play upgrade for the OE electronic diverter valves, the EM BOV Plumb Back boast patent pending pressure control which provides you with the quickest responding valve on the tuning market.
No additional hardware is required. The Plumb Back or BOV simply replaces the standard unit on your vehicle.
BOV- Dual port blow off valve that also re-circulates some air back into the intake system, and vents through the secondary port to atmosphere giving "turbo woosh" sounds
Plumback / Recirculating valve - Returns all air back into the intake system in a closed quieter way.
Kompact EM BOV or Plumb Back Key Features:
- Patent pending integrated pressure control
- True plug and play upgrade
- Responds 57 times faster than a blink of an eye
- Integrated proprietary high-temperature solenoid valve
- Billet construction with high temperature o-rings
- Available in plumb back or dual port options
- Leak-free design, over 400% compared to OE
TS-0223-1066 - Blow Off Valve
TS-0223-1266 - Plumb Back (recirculating) Valve
Fiesta ST mk7 1.6 Ecoboost
Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
Focus mk3 1.5 Ecoboost & 1.6 Ecoboost
Mondeo mk5 1.5 & 1.6 Ecoboost